It looks like Windows 10 hasn’t saved you from bugs. Therefore, we explain how to fix activation error 0x80041024
Mistakes are common these days as things don’t always work perfectly. Before choosing this option, it is important to know how to fix activation error 0x80041024 as it only affects our work when we use computers with Windows 10 operating system. This error can be caused when we are performing updates. Automatic updates, although it is true that some claim it works perfectly, there are those who say it leads them directly to an error and therefore requires a product key, or it is easily possible that there are some corrupted files on the system …
We have the advantage that we have several options for solving this problem. So be careful, because some of them may help you fix this problem.
Activate Windows 10 by phone
Activate Windows 10 over your phone and see if that solves the problem.
- Click “Start”, select “Settings” or press the Windows logo + I, select “Update & Security”, then “Activation”.
- If your device is not activated, the Activate by phone option is available.
- Select a location from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Call one of the available phone numbers. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.
- When prompted, enter the installation ID displayed on the screen using the telephone keypad.
- Make a note of the confirmation ID that you received from the telephone system.
- Enter the confirmation ID in the box in the activation dialog box, click Next and follow the instructions.
Activate Windows 10 manually.
- Click the Start menu. Find Settings and open it.
- Click on Update & Security and open Activation.
- In the Update Product Key section, click Change Product Key.
- Enter the product key you recorded.
- Reboot your computer.
Run System File Checker
Another reason for Windows 10 activation error 0x80041024 is corrupted system files. If your system has corrupted system files, it will affect various system functions. Luckily, you can run the System File Checker utility to remove corrupted system files. Follow the instructions below.
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type “cmd” and press Enter.
- Right-click Command Prompt to select Run as Administrator.
- Run the command line below and press Enter.
- sfc / scannow
Wait for the process to complete. Then check for the error.
Even if you have a license from a previous version of Windows, you may encounter activation error 0x80041024 when activating Windows 10. It is best to obtain the correct product key before starting the update process.
We have provided you with solutions for Windows 10 activation error 0x80041024. The above solutions can help you fix the problems causing the activation error on your computer. We hope you can successfully activate Windows 10 on your computer and enjoy Windows 10. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment box below.