Ticketmaster is a pretty handy platform for buying and selling tickets online for concerts, sporting events, plays, family celebrations, and more. However, it is not free from bugs and problems. Sure, a few hiccups here and there are acceptable, but when it comes to the payment gateway, this problem becomes a source of anxiety for many. More importantly, this error has been reported on both mobile and web browsers.
The causes could be server-side issues or corrupted cookies associated with this site. In some cases, if a lot of caches have accumulated, you may also encounter this error. Also, using a VPN or proxy can lead to unwanted results. In this guide, we will look at all the ways to fix the aforementioned problems. It will help you to fix Ticketmaster 0011 error code. Please follow along with us.
What causes the Ticketmaster error code 0011?
Damaged cookies: If you have to reload the page during the checkout process, Ticketmaster may have just enabled protection that prevents abuse by installing a cookie. In this case, you should resolve the issue by logging out of your TicketMaster account and deleting the cookies associated with that platform. If you want to solve a more general problem, you can simply clear your browser cache completely.
VPN or proxy interference: If you’re using a proxy or VPN client running at the system level, the TicketMaster platform may notice that the connection is becoming messy and disconnect it before the transactions are completed. In this case, you can solve the problem by disabling the proxy server or VPN.
Basic Server Problem: The problem is most likely caused by a basic TicketMaster server problem. In this case, all you can do is acknowledge the problem and wait for the platform developers to fix it.
Extension problem: TicketMaster conflicts with many extensions and ad modules popular in Chrome and Firefox. A universal way to avoid conflicts caused by extensions or add-ons is to use TicketMaster in incognito mode in Chrome (or private mode in Firefox).
How to resolve the Ticketmaster error code 0011?
Cleaning the cache
In some situations, if your browser stores too much cache, it can prevent the site from functioning properly. For this reason, we recommend that you delete all cookies from the site. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Chrome browser and click on the overflow icon in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the menu and go to Privacy and Security.
- There, click Clear browsing data.
- Then check the Hide images and files checkbox.
- Finally, tap Clear data and wait for the process to complete.
- After that, you can restart your browser and try to access the site, the Ticketmaster 0011 error code may be fixed.
In some situations, if some cookies associated with a particular website have been corrupted, it is best to delete them all. After that, log back in to get a fresh set of new cookies. Here’s how you can do it.
- Log in to the Ticketmaster site, then log out of your account.
- Then click on the lock icon that appears to the left of the URL in the address bar.
- Then click on the Cookies option that will appear in the menu.
- Make sure you select all cookies under “Cookies Used” and then click “Delete”.
- After that, restart your browser, then go to the site and log in with your credentials. The Ticketmaster 0011 error code is now be fixed.
Disable proxy server
- First, use the Windows+R key combinations to simply run the “Run” dialog box.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. However, this will open the Internet Properties page.
- In it, go to “Connections” and click on “LAN Settings” in the lower right corner.
- Then on the “LAN Settings” page, go to the “Proxy Server” page.
- Uncheck the “Use proxy server for local network” box, then click OK.
- Now reboot the system and go to the page.
- Then check if the Ticketmaster 0011 error code is fixed or not.
Turning off VPN
To disable the VPN, you need to uninstall this software from your computer.
- To do this, simply run the Run dialog box by pressing Windows+R.
- Then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter. The features and programs page will open.
- Dive into the VPN application. Then right-click on it and select “Uninstall”.
- After that, restart your computer and then go to the Ticketmaster website and the problem will be fixed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Error code 0011 occurs when users try to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster. This problem has been reported on both mobile and desktop browsers. In this case, you should resolve the issue by logging out of your Ticketmaster account and deleting platform-specific cookies.
In most cases, the Ticketmaster error code 0011 appears due to a temporary cache file or cookie created by the TicketMaster system. To fix this error, simply follow the instructions to clear your browser's cache and cookies.
If you can't log into your account and see one of the error messages, click on Contact Fan Support for help. If you don't see any of these error messages, you probably just need to reset your password.
Make sure that nothing is preventing your browser from accepting cookies. It will also prevent Ticketmaster from storing your seat information in your computer's temporary memory, which is necessary to buy tickets.