Windows has a built-in utility called System File Checker, or SFC, that scans the entire system to make sure everything is in order. Recently, some Windows users reported that they are having problems with adcjavas.inc file corruption. It is a Windows file and can be found on all Windows 7 or later systems. Since this is a system file corruption, you should get rid of it as soon as possible.
Windows uses the adcjavas.inc file to remember the ADO constraints used for client-side scripts with embedded Microsoft JScript. So if you don’t want your system to be subject to AOD restrictions, try these fixes now. So, without further ado, let’s get down to it.
Scan your computer for viruses
Many people have confirmed that scanning your computer for malware solves the problem with adcjavas.inc file corruption.
Scanning your computer properly for viruses and other malware is simple and effective. So this should be your first troubleshooting step.
Run SFC and DISM commands
This problem can occur due to corrupted system files. I recommend that you run the System File Checker. The System File Checker (SFC) is performed to check for corrupted system files that might be causing this problem. Please follow the instructions below:
- Press Windows Key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin) to display an elevated Command Prompt.
- At the command prompt, type sfc / scannow and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, we recommend following these steps to use DISM command lines:
Open a Command Prompt by pressing Windows Key + X and choosing Administrator Command Prompt.
At the command prompt, enter the following commands and press Enter after each command:
DISM.exe / Online / Clean Image / Scanhealth DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-Image / Cleanupimage DISM.exe / Online / Clean image / Restore performance
Close Command Prompt, restart your computer and see if it works.
Keep your system up to date
- Go to the Windows Start menu.
- Go to Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update.
- Here you can see all available updates.
- If you find that any updates are not being applied, install them now.
- Finally, restart your computer to complete the update process.
- Many forms of file corruption occur when your computer does not have the latest updates. Windows 10 allows you to get the latest updates to keep your PC safe.
Thus, it can solve the problem of adcjavas.inc file corruption in Windows. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this guide, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you.