To fix the DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA error, you need to know what it is. If you see this error code, in most cases it indicates a problem with your website certificate. It could also mean that the website certificate has expired, has not been installed correctly, or is not recognized by your browser.
Usually this error code has something to do with the certificate of a particular website, which only the website owner or administrator can check. However, there are situations where this error occurs because of the default browser on the user side. In this case, there are several possible solutions with which you can try to solve the problem.
The DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA error code is a common error that can appear in some browsers. The error can be caused by several reasons:
- The website certificate is not installed correctly.
- The website certificate has expired or the administrator is not updating it.
- The website you are visiting has probably been hacked or redirected with malicious intent.
How can I then fix the error code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA? Try the methods described below.
Table of Contents:
Clear browser cache
- Click the Configure Google Chrome button.
- Click “Advanced Tools” and select “Clear browsing data.
- Then click the “More” tab below.
- From the “Time Range” drop-down menu, select “All Time”.
- Select the Cached images and files check box.
- Click the Clear data button.
- Click “Personalize and manage Google Chrome” to open the menu for that browser.
- Select “Settings” to open the tab in the screenshot below.
- Scroll down and click the “Advanced” button.
- Then click the “Reset Settings to Original Defaults” button.
- Press the “Reset Settings” button to confirm further.
Change the time and date settings
You can try changing the time and date settings to eliminate the DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA error code. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Enter the date in the search box and click “Date and Time Settings”.
Step 2: Automatically turn on the time if it is off. If the time and date are not displayed correctly despite the “Set time automatically” option being turned on, try synchronizing your clock with your time server.
Step 3: Select the option to add clocks for different time zones.
Step 4: Select the “Internet Time” tab and click the “Change Settings” button.
Step 5: Check the “Synchronize with Internet Time Server” box, select the server from the drop-down menu and click “Update Now”.
Step 6: Try opening the website to see if the DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA error code appears again.
Try a different web browser.
The problem is often related to your web browser. The plugins and extensions you now have installed may not be properly configured. Your proxy settings may also be incorrect.
Use a different web browser to resolve the problem. For example, if the error occurs when you use Microsoft Edge, you can use other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
Update your web browser.
The DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA error can also occur due to an outdated browser version. To update your web browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the start menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Updates and security.
- Go to the Windows Update Center.
- Click Check for updates. Windows will then automatically connect to Microsoft’s servers and check for available updates. If it’s found, it will install it immediately, and you should have an updated version of Microsoft Edge.
- Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.